Saturday 23 October 2010

Paintin' terrain

I've just finished up an hour or two drybrushing my hills and ruins and they are looking quite nice.
I'm not sure what to do with the bastion and skyshield pad though... should I go for:
1. A base metalic look or go for a domineering paint scheme designed to make them stand out (we have a shiny big fort and you don't. ner ner).
or
2. A colour scheme that makes them blend into the surrounding terrain more (surprise! we have a fort and you only noticed when we opened up a can of Imperial grade whoopass on you).

I'm not sure which would be best and i;m open to suggestions. Might have a scan of the FTW articles to see what others have done...

I'll post my efforts tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I have caught some horid man-flu so the terrain is not finished yet. I'll get it done this week and post when it's all sorted.

    ReplyDelete